The Center for Nanoscale Sciences (MRSEC) at Penn State is hosting
2nd Annual First Year Grad Mixer
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
5:00 - 6:30 PM
3rd Floor Life Science/Chemistry Bridge
We invite all first year graduate students from the six departments active in interdisciplinary materials research (Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, and Engineering Science & Mechanics) to join current MRSEC faculty, postdocs and student researchers to
- Eat free food and win door prizes!
- Learn about MRSEC's interdisciplinary research topics in:
- Electronic, magnetic, and optical phenomena in layered materials
- Active mater: autonomus motors, micro-swimmers and pumps
- High pressure synthesis of metalattices for diverse applications
- Directed self-assembly for photonic and electronic function
- Find out ways to participate in MRSEC research!
- Discover outreach opportunities organized by MRSEC!
Questions may be directed to:
Recruitment & Rentention Team